Thank you for helping others!
| Home |
Copyright © 2001-2011 by Dana's Crafts'N'Scraps® all rights reserved. Many items are handmade and size or color may vary slightly from items shown. Warning choking hazard - Please keep beads and other items away from small children who might ingest them.
Crafts'N'Scraps donates a minimum of 10% of each sale (not just a tiny piece of the profit) and even up to 100% of the sale of awareness designs with designated charities. Donations are made based upon color or actual cause. We receive no goods or services in return for our donations, nor do these charities endorse our products. We feel that it is important for our customers to know exactly how much money has actually been donated so here's the breakdown so far........
Your purchases make a difference! From 12/1/05- 12/31/10 we've raised $12,736.99!
1. American Cancer Society - $4220.06
2. National Breast Cancer Foundation - $2020.86
3. Gynecological Cancer Foundation - $1172.60
4. Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund - $480.25
5. HIV Vaccine development - $96.87
6. Tsunami Relief/Save The Children - $200.45
7. The MaxFund no kill animal shelter - $676.00
8. The March Of Dimes - $25.80
9. The Autism Society Of America - $2681.98
10. Hunger and Food Programs - $68.60
11. The Sierra Club - $57.55
12. American Heart Association - $110.25
13. Parkinson's Disease Foundation- $4.60
14. Substance Abuse - $41.02
15. Hurricane Katrina, Rita and other disaster relief via the Red Cross - $239.73
16. Schools and other non-profit organizations - $505.50
17. PAWS Chicago (animal disaster relief) - $13.50
18. Nat'l Multiple Sclerosis Society - $112.00
19. Alzheimers Association - $8.00
20. Haiti Relief - $40.00
21. Congenital Hyperinsulinism - $5.97
A Personal Thank You!
Crafts'N'Scraps is a small work from home business with BIG dreams. Thank you all for your years of support. We are so grateful to be able to give back to the community and all of our new friends! Our goal is to raise a total of 2K this year. Here's to 2011!
Owner, Artist, A Mom on a mission!
Proof of donations via official receipts from the charities we support are available on request.