Crafts'N'Scraps is a family business and we put our heart and soul into our work. All polymer clay items are handmade by Dana Bates.
Each bead and piece of handmade jewelry is crafted in the USA and no machines are used. They are made with love and are sure to add to the value and meaning of your own designs.
During the holiday seasons, it may take a bit before your order is shipped, but it will be worth the wait.
Copyright © 2001-2013 by Crafts'N'Scraps® all rights reserved. Many items are handmade and size or color may vary slightly from items shown. Hazard Warning- All items on this site are intended for ages 14+. Please keep beads and other items away from small children who might ingest or choke on them.
Crafts'N'Scraps International Order Policy!
How to place an order from outside the USA!
Crafts'N'Scraps does not normally ship outside the USA but will do so if you will agree to the terms and instructions below. Please read this page carefully. Placing an order means that you have read, understand and agree to the following:
Crafts'N'Scraps International Order Policy:
1. Minimum order = $5.00 in goods. Orders may not exceed $50.00 US (minus postage) and must be paid in American Dollars via Paypal. Larger orders will be considered once you have established a relationship with us. Visit the Paypal website at www.paypal.com
2. Crafts'N'Scraps does not pay and cannot be held responsible for any VAT, customs fees or any other charges that may be assessed by your country upon the delivery of imported goods. The customer (you) are responsible for all applicable fees and taxes. Not all shipments are charged these fees, so please check with your local post office before ordering if this is a concern. If VAT, customs fees or taxes are due, you may be required to pay them at your local post office to receive your parcel.
3. All orders will be shipped with proper customs declarations. Crafts'N'Scraps will not misidentify nor mark parcels with the category "Gift" to avoid customs fees and will list contents as required by law.
4. Our apologies, but we will not accept orders to or from Thailand, Nigeria and Ghana due to problems with the local postal systems and fraudulent orders. We also reserve the right to cancel any order deemed fraudulent or potentially fraudulent based on IP addresses or other information.
Shipping options for International Orders:
You may select from two methods of shipment via USPS. When placing an order online, you must select "Priority Mail Insured" from the shipping menu (the amount calculated is usually pretty close to shipping costs to most countries but is only an estimate). Enter your actual preference (Airmail/Priority or Global Express) in the comments section of the shopping cart. If you do not specify, shipping will be calculated at the airmail/priority rate.
1. International airmail letter post (or priority mail) - This is the least expensive method and delivery usually occurs within 7 business days (not including time spent in customs). There is no guaranteed delivery time. As an example, smaller packages start at $6.50 to mail. Heavier or bulky shipments will be sent via International Priority Mail. These shipping methods are not trackable or insurable. If you select airmail, you assume all responsibility for the package and you will not be re-imbursed if the package is lost or damaged in the mail. You also agree that the Crafts'N'Scraps electronic postal log showing the shipment date, method, delivery address and transaction number is sufficient proof of mailing.
2. Global Express Mail - Pricing starts at $35.00 for Canada and $45.00 for the UK. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive (not including time spent in customs). This pricing includes tracking and insurance for orders up to $100.00 in value.
Payment Options For International Orders (outside the USA)
We only accept Paypal payments for international orders. If you attempt to pay with your credit card, you will be sent an invoice from Paypal for payment or your order will be cancelled.
Paypal - Accepts both credit cards and electronic checks. Orders paid by check will be held until the payment clears. The invoice address and shipping address must be belong to the Paypal account holder. Their website is www.paypal.com.
To place an order:
If you agree to these terms you may place your order online via our shopping cart.
1. Inital order limit will be $50.00
2. Select "Priority Mail Insured" as your shipping method from the drop down menu. Add your preferred shipping method (airmail or global express) to the comments section of the cart.
3. If you cannot fit your entire address in the fields provided, please add it to the order comments section. UK customers, be sure to enter your country as either ENGLAND, WALES, IRELAND, OR NORTHERN IRELAND.
4. Select Paypal as your payment method.
5. By completing your order you agree to the following as stated in the shopping cart. "By submitting this order, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to the Crafts'N'Scraps store policies for shipping and payments (check box)."
6. Complete and pay for your order at the Paypal website.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping charges are based on your country, shipping method selected and weight. They may differ from those calculated in the cart. We will calculate actual shipping charges and will invoice or refund your Paypal account as necessary.
You must be 18 years or older to order from Crafts'N'Scraps. Kids, be sure to get your parents permission to surf and have them place the order for you.
My work is guaranteed 100%!
If you are unhappy in any way with your purchase, simply return it within 14 days of receipt. You must e-mail or call for authorization and return instructions before mailing a return or it cannot be accepted. Items must be in their original, undamaged condition (including jewelry pouches or boxes) for a no questions asked refund of the item cost. There are no refunds or exchanges after 14 days so please inspect your purchases well upon receipt. Custom items are eligible for exchange or store credit only. Earrings, piercings, pre-approved personalized items, special order or bulk items created or brought in just for you are non-returnable.
If you experience breakage etc. within 14 days from receipt of your order, please e-mail us for instructions. We will work out an arrangement to return the item for replacement or full refund. Breakage resulting from obvious mistreatment above and beyond regular use during this time should not be returned.
If you are returning an item you must call or send and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization and return instructions.
Reminder- Items must be postmarked within 14 days from receipt to be eligible for refunds. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable unless the return is due to our error or irregular craftsmanship. Crafts'N'Scraps reserves the right to refuse or deduct a restocking fee equal to actual processing costs for any returns that are not authorized and is not responsible for uninsured returns that are lost or damaged in the mail.
Repairs or resizing:
We understand that accidents happen. There is no such thing as an indestructable piece of jewelry or sculpture. Should you break a well loved item and would like it repaired, please e-mail us. We will see what we can do for you. After the return period, repairs may be free or there may be a charge depending on what needs to be done. You will be responsible for postage and possibly material costs. Resizing costs will be discussed via e-mail. We do not repair or resize items bought from other companies.
Orders consisting of wristbands, imported charms, silvertone, and other imported costume jewelry pieces (stretch and charm bracelets etc.) or imported polymer clay beads:
Most items are ready to go and ship out in 1-3 business days.
Dana's Polymer Clay, Original, Handbeaded or Handpainted/Hand enameled, Custom requests, or Sizeable jewelry designs:
Only items with purchasing links are available and many are created on demand. Most available designs are shipping out in 1-10* business days. If you have a deadline, be sure to let us know in your order comments. Otherwise be sure to allow enough time for creation and transit.
* If the wait on any order will be longer than three weeks, we will e-mail the estimated completion time for your approval before final processing. Regardless, your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to go.
Since this is a large website and many pages are still being updated to relect the items unavailable due to the move, please let us know if you are unsure if an item will be shipped. We will also e-mail you if you happen to order an item that is temp. not being created.
Please keep in mind that these dates are estimates and are subject to change. If you need the item shipped by a certain date, please indicate the date in the comments section of your order. I'll do my best to get it to you in time! Any questions? Just e-mail me!
Things to avoid: Do not wear your jewelry in the shower or pool or wear them to bed. Do not expose jewelry, beads etc. to high temperatures like your car dashboard.
Safety: All items on this site are intended for use by Ages 14 and up (see below for lead info.) All small parts are a choking hazard for anyone under the age of 5. Do not allow children to play with beads or let them place any jewelry, charms, findings etc. in their mouths because they may accidentally ingest them. We understand that some of our designs are just too cute to resist and some of our beads look good enough to eat, so please keep your little ones safe!
Lead (Children's Jewelry-Ages 13 and under): We are not offering any items for children at this time. Please do not purchase adult pieces for children to use.
Cleaning your jewelry: Non-painted polymer clay pieces may be wiped with a damp cloth or washed with a mild handsoap. Many chemicals eat through polymer clay (including hairspray) so ammonia and other cleaners should be avoided. Metallized, plated or sterling silver pieces may be cleaned with a jewelers polishing cloth and light buffing. Cloths are available here.